The BEST Savoury cheese and ham muffins



Hurrah!!

After spending 2 hours looking for the recipe through my own On line recipe files, all my cook books (the pic is just a few of them) and of course On line itself,  I finally found the recipe I used for some great breakfast muffins. Thank goodness you can track your google history!!

I knew the rough date as I was making them special for the guys at Daron Ford garage on Hayling Island. I usually make them some cakes when on Hayling as they are simply the best, but as it was getting close to mince pie and sweetie over indulgence season I thought something savoury would hit the spot. They seemed to be a hit with them all too.
 
 FYI - You don't just buy a car there you buy quality service from a great team. Thanks guys!

Anyway.... I knew there was no courgette in them so dismissed any recipes with courgette, but stupidly I had forgotten I had swapped the courgette for apple. So now I can share these absolutely delicious breakfast muffins with you. I recommend swapping the courgette for apple as it just made them amazing. They also freeze really well and once warmed you would never know they were ever frozen.  Thank you Sainsbury's!!



By looking at my ones in the freezer I also added tomatoes (just flesh no seeds) or bell pepper and spring onion or chives. ....Who knows... I've slept since I made them and my memory, thanks to the Menopause is pitiful.

Just sprinkle some Worcestershire sauce on them and devour. Enjoy!!

Love and Light peeps
dbee x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread in my Thermomix and my new Ninja Foodi Smart lid

Good bye and Thank you Mr Pepper

Bamboo, Chocolate cake and Ninja review