A magical meeting with some special people

Me with Tim while he signs Davids book 
  Today was very special for me and I shall remember it always. 

There was a dedication at Monks Hill, Westbourne (Just a couple of miles from my house) to UK Astronaut Major Tim Peake and an Oak tree was planted in his honour. He also opened a new playground in the park where he used to play as a child.


 I met Major Tim Peake and shook his hand, happy days indeed, between you and me I even shed a tear I was so happy to finally meet him. Also met his parents, and someone I have been hoping to chat to for a long time, his Mum. Now don't get me wrong, I think Tim is amazing and an inspiration to us all, but I feel his Mum is truly a star, how does she cope with the worry? 


  Tim signed his latest book I brought David for Christmas last year and our son Oliver's HSX Antarctica Trek prospectus. Then I was lucky enough to meet his parents Angela and Nigel and we chatted for some time about Oliver's trek to the South Pole. And I was finally able to ask his Mum a question I have wondered for some time now, how does a Mum manage to cope with such adventurous children. The advice she gave me was heart warming and they were both very interested in HSX Antarctica 2018 and want to know more. 


What an amazing day with some amazing people.

I have wanted to meet Tim and his parents for a long time now and feel blessed today was just so perfect. 

Who have you ever wanted to meet and did you ever finally meet them?

Until next time, 

X Love and Light Peeps X

dbee x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread in my Thermomix and my new Ninja Foodi Smart lid

Good bye and Thank you Mr Pepper

Bamboo, Chocolate cake and Ninja review