A woman possessed in the bathroom!




Ok so not quite possessed but certainly acting crazy to anyone who happens to walk in on me in the bath room. This is because I get really bored cleaning my teeth. Sooooo I do exercises while my electric tooth brush does the tooth scrubbing. 

Everything from The Grape vine walk, to side leg lifts, and if i'm cleaning a particularly sensitive part of my mouth, (mainly where my bone graft scar is,) I am particularly careful and  I concentrate a little more while cleaning, so simple buttock clenches suffice during this time. 

My electric tooth brush has a 30 second timer for each section of my mouth so I use that as a timer to change my exercise. 

Sometimes I get carried away and clean my teeth a little longer while I do another set of squats or pelvic tilts. So win win all around eh? Even my dentist is seeing the difference... In my teeth that is not my buttocks!! lol 

But it must sound weird me marching up and down in our bathroom. Now that must make our bathroom sound huge, but its quite tiny so small grape vine steps are required. 

The other day I did a right leg side lift, slipped, knocked over the washing bin and and nearly swallowed the tooth brush so it does have its hazards!

Anyway i'm off to the allotment to pick blackberries in the rain...well someone has to lol!

X Love and Light Peeps X
dbee x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread in my Thermomix and my new Ninja Foodi Smart lid

Good bye and Thank you Mr Pepper

Bamboo, Chocolate cake and Ninja review