Big Bangs and Ninjas.

 


It’s been like a scene from ‘The Big Bang Theory’ in my house recently. The one where they were trying to book tickets for Comic Con. Constantly checking and pressing the keys on a computer to get what they wanted. (Click here for a sneak peak)  I too have been constantly checking daily, almost hourly for the past month waiting for something to finally be on sale in the UK. 

What is it I hear you ask…… art supplies, fabulous jewels, amazing clothes? 

Nope, it’s a new kitchen appliance. My previous multi cooker had a cooking fit, not a Big Bang, it just  decided to spray Mulled wine and seedless blackberry jam all over my kitchen. (Not a Ninja I must add, but the manufacturer took it back and gave me a full refund immediately) It took 2 hours to clean up, including removing splatter from the ceiling! And thanks to the Havant Repair Cafe fixing my morphic chair I was able to reach the ceiling safely. If you want the jam recipe message me below in the comment section. 

I can almost hear you groan with boredom, (Yes I know, I really ought to get out more) but my new multi cooker air fries, steam bakes and it’s a pressure cooker too, as well as a few other cooking modes. And unlike it’s predecessors, it only has 1 lid for all functions saving shelving space. 

The new Ninja Foodi MAX 15-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker with Smart Cook System 7.5L OL750UK

What lovely looking smart machine and according to Ninja, it boasts the following:

3 modes, 15 functions

Unlock 15 cooking functions under one SmartLid – Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Grill, Bake, Dehydrate, Prove, Sear/Sauté, Steam, Slow Cook, Yoghurt, Steam Meals, Steam Air Fry, Steam Bake, Steam Bread and Steam Roast. 

Simply switch between cooking modes using the SmartLid Slider. The lid intelligently recognises which function you are using. Click here for full details on all the different modes and functions.


Well what’s not to like. I thought my Thermomix was a big smart beast until I parked them next to each other. Now it’s in a Ninjas shadow but what a lovely sight they make together. I just need to pluck up the courage to use it. 

I think the first thing I will cook is some Lazy Git Bread I shared with you in a previous blog - Jan 3rd 2018. However it does come with a little cook book for me to practice with. 

Wish me luck and I will share my new creations with you soon.

Until next time, Stay safe,
X Love and Light Peeps X 
Dbee x

PS. I do not get any reimbursement etc for any of my blog posts. 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread in my Thermomix and my new Ninja Foodi Smart lid

Good bye and Thank you Mr Pepper

Bamboo, Chocolate cake and Ninja review