Am I too old to be a hippy?


My lovely Hubby David looked at me tonight as if I was mad. I only asked him to retire.... OK and to sell all our stuff, rent out our house, buy a motor home or big bus and travel to world.


He then told me I was too old to be a Hippy. TOO OLD!! Ohhh.... he was lucky I didn't have anything pointy in my hand, lol. 


He also said he didn't want to live in something that didn't have a decent toilet. Ha ha ha. He said it's ok for a holiday, but not to live in one permanently. I then happily mentioned he said it was OK for a holiday. HURRAH! My ploy to get David in a camper van for a little travelling holiday was working. Ask for the moon and stars, and although you may not get it, you may get a little star dust.



Sadly my plan then failed. Realising what he had said, David promptly retracted his statement that a camper van was ok for a holiday, and there it was gone. Ho Hum! my devious plan nearly worked.

Do you think buying a big bus was a step too far??

Until next time
X Love and Light Peeps X
dbee x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread in my Thermomix and my new Ninja Foodi Smart lid

Good bye and Thank you Mr Pepper

Bamboo, Chocolate cake and Ninja review