High and Lowering Cholesterol food



Feeling a bit lazy today and not very happy with myself. I have been quite busy painting a special  70th card for a friend and finishing a design for a new t-shirt, but I haven't managed to do 10,000 steps. In fact I haven't managed to do 10,000 steps for a few days now which isn't good when you are trying to not only loose weight, but reduce body fat and lower cholesterol. 

I cooked a rich casserole using venison (Im sure it wasn't Rudolph lol) Its a low fat meat but needed slow cooking to ensure it was not only tender but not too dry. I added some lentils and beans as I believe they help lower cholesterol. 

Found this website today HeartUK.org which I am hoping will help me on my journey. 


Looking back at what I have eaten in the past my weight only began to blossom while I was in Malaysia for 5 years. Everything was cooked with Palm Oil or included it as well as coconut oil. According to this site Palm Oil and Coconut Oil are both bad for cholesterol which surprised me as Coconut oil is meant to be the best heathy oil to eat. 

It seems I have to reverse 5 years of bad oil!!

What are your ideas of Coconut oil?

Love and Light people
dbee x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread in my Thermomix and my new Ninja Foodi Smart lid

Good bye and Thank you Mr Pepper

Bamboo, Chocolate cake and Ninja review