Dbee had to iron her hands....

I have no master I am a free elf


Today I am wearing my Harry Potter 'Dobby has no master' socks. 

WHY? I hear you ask!

Is it because I do not have a lord and master, and I am free? .....NOPE!

Is it because I have done something wrong? .....NOPE! ....Well not that I know of anyway.

Is it because I can materialise in different places or make Elf magic? .....NOPE!  (Although my Grand Daughter called me a 'Dream Maker' recently.)

Is it because I am small and wrinkly and seem to spend my day serving and clearing up after other people? .....Possibly Ha ha!! 

No! It's simple!

 ....I am ironing wth a bag of ice strapped to my fingers as I am so tired, I just ironed my hand. Just like poor Dobby. (click here to see the Dobby scene in Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets.) 

dobby had to iron his hands
Dobby the house elf


Sadly though, the bag of ice keeps splitting and melting all over my ironing so it's taking ages just to iron a t-shirt as I have to iron it more to dry it out!!

Hope your day is proving better then mine at the moment! 

Have you ever accidentally recreated a scene from Harry Potter?

Comment below and share your Harry Potter moment, and remember to subscribe for more tips, techniques, fun and possibly useless info.

X Love and Light Peeps X

dbee x

PS - Typed with one hand and a rather wet keyboard!!

PPS - I was ironing my Harry Potter Tshirt at the time.... Do you think it is cursed??




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread in my Thermomix and my new Ninja Foodi Smart lid

Good bye and Thank you Mr Pepper

Bamboo, Chocolate cake and Ninja review