Beaver moon


According to some sources, the Full Moon for November is named after beavers because this is the time they become particularly active building their winter dams in preparation for the cold season. Other names for the November Full Moon are Frost Moon, Trading Moon, and Snow Moon or Oak Moon. Traditionally, the last Full Moon before the winter solstice has also been named Mourning Moon.
What ever its name is, my Husband insisted it was called the Beaver moon and decided we would each get a present to celebrate this special event. In order to help my quest on loosing Fat and Pounds he surprised me with a Fitbit. I’m currently enjoying logging all I eat and drink and stepping my way to a healthier me…… well thats the idea.
Watch this space and see, dbee x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread in my Thermomix and my new Ninja Foodi Smart lid

Good bye and Thank you Mr Pepper

Bamboo, Chocolate cake and Ninja review